A wide range of services is offered, these include:
- Preliminary advice on town planning development opportunities and the cost and timing for the planning application.
- Briefing and co-ordination of other professionals sich as designers, surveyors, engineers, etc
- Preparation and lodgment of the planning application and follow up in Council to completion.
- Dealing with Referral Agencies such as Main Roads and the Enviromental Protection Agency.
- Dealing with submitters or objections lodged to an applcation.
- Advice on town planning appeals.
Applications that have been lodged by Ken include:
- Small lot houses to large townhouse and unit developments.
- Extension or demolition of houses in the Demolition Control Precinct.
- Alteration and extension of heritage listed buildings.
- Warehouses, industrial buildings and light industrial uses such as panel beaters etc
- Subdivisions, from suburban block splitting to large estates.
- Medical premises for doctors and allied health practicioners.
- New shops and extensions to existing shopping centers
- Sporting activities i.e. gymnasiums, driving ranges, etc
- Child care centers and retirement villages
- Institutional activities, churches, schools etc